Thursday, January 3, 2013

What the f@#k is a minion anyway?



Since starting this blog I've amassed a great number of Josh Minions.  You might be asking yourself, "What is a Josh Minion?"  A Josh Minion is a follower of my work.  It's sort of like having a stalker but they are willing to do absolutely anything I ask and they do it for the simple reward of being near me.  This may range from making me a sandwich or fixing my car to something more important, like disposing of the dead prostitute in my trunk.  They are sort of like slaves except they are treated better and intensely happy to be around me.  Anyway, I decided to show you exactly what a Josh Minion looks like.  I have no idea why this particular minion is wearing a pair of bunny/cow pajamas.  They are sort of like kids.  You just let them do what ever they want until they risk hurting themselves.  They aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer if you know what I mean.

In case you think I'm kidding.  See the reference below.  It's one of my minions visiting me at Siggraph.

(sculpt video to some shortly)

Enjoy.






1 comment: